Made It #16

And here's a picture of one of the many, many Chai Teas that I made this week! Such a great recipe this is! An absolute recommend!


 
~*~

My muffin tin was rusty and old (not that strange after twenty years of frequent use), so I bought a new one a couple of days ago. That means that I was on the look out for nice cupcake recipes this week and I found this one with hazelnuts, orange, carrots and cream cheese. Sounds like a great combi!


You can find the recipe for this Hazelnut Carrot Orange Cupcakes here


Comments

  1. Chai tea is my favorite! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Chai was just an Indian word for tea so I feel very educated. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right about chai being the Hindi word for tea. I looked it up and found that chai means tea indeed and derives from cha, which is Chinese for tea. Thanks for the info!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag