Made It! #28

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~

Last week I told you about the Poke Cakes I see pop up everywhere in the blog world, so I wanted to try it for myself and used this recipe for it. 



The cake was great, so I'm definitely going to move this recipe to the 'Recipes to keep'-board on my Pinterest account. Excellent taste with little effort. Love that!

~*~

My youngest daughter really, really loves to cook. She only seven, but likes to choose recipes by herself, do the grocery shopping (I'm only allowed there to carry the bags afterwards) and prepare everything herself. Well, I think she is a bit too young to operate the stove, so a little help from my side is desirable. 

She also loves apples. So since she saw these Apple Roses she's asking to make them with her at least twice a week. 



Next week we will be on vacation, so let's hope there will be a working oven in the house we rented, because then it will happen, we will make the Apple Roses!

Can't wait! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp