Made It! #27

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~   

Last week I chose those Pretzels to make, so here they are!


As you can see mine more look like little bread rolls that happen to look a bit like pretzels. They tasted excellent, though. We dipped them in olive oil with a bit of salt and pepper and they were gone in now time. Luckily I put two of them in the freezer, so my daughters could take them to school the next day, for lunch. They stole the show, so they said, so this recipe is to be repeated! 

~*~

I read about poke cakes all the time lately, so I thought it's about time to make one myself. I thought about a Strawberry Cheesecake version. 

Comments

  1. My kids love poke cakes for their birthday cake -- funny how things from my childhood come back around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your recipes sound great... it is nice to try new things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY!!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandchildren would love these pretzels. Me too! Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, hope your summer is going great. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight. That strawberry poke cake sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious :) Thanks for sharing with us!

    Have a nice day!
    Khadija
    http://creativekhadija.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of a strawberry cheesecake poke cake! Your pretzels look really delicious too! Thank you so much for sharing and for being a part of Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a yummy looking cake, I would love to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look good. My only experience of pretzels was on a trip to New York and I was disappointed at how salty they were. I'm thinking by making them yourself you can fix that. I'll see if the kids want to try this in the summer holidays. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look delicious! Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love soft pretzels and these sound delicious! I bet they were the star of the lunch room. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp