Bunny Basket

Maybe you remember I told you I gave a little crochet workshop for a couple of mothers I sometimes meet at the schoolyard while I'm waiting for my daughters. I gave them two simple projects to choose from, a market bag or a little basket, and I made an example of both. They all chose the bag (which I actually prefered, too), which most of the mothers have finished by now.

I'm not into small crocheted baskets that much, so I embellished it a bit, until it looked like a bunny, and gave it to my youngest daughter.  


~*~

The Crochet Club, as one of the school mothers named our little get together a couple of weeks ago, when they want to learn how to crochet, was sort of a success. All mothers asked for a continuation and have already chosen what they want to make next time: the Crocheted Lanterns I made a while ago, which they saw hanging from the pergola in my garden. So, in a couple of weeks they will gather at my house again! Great!


~*~

The Mr Tod Bookmarker was featured by Creative Jewish Mom, Oombawka Design and Across The Boulevard!


Thank you, Sara, Rhondda and Beverly!

Comments

  1. Adorable, thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so effective. I love the lantern #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny Basket is the perfect baby shower gift--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable basket. I don't know how to crochet so I need a mom's group for that too. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that your crochet club is up and running. Crochet is such a fun craft, you must be a great teacher!
    i think your bunny basket is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very fun! Great to have a club to crochet with. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so adorable! Thank you for sharing with us in Sweet Inspiration Link Party!

    www.artdecorationcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp