Bouquet of Compliments

 Together with summer the end of the school year is approaching. At the school my daughters attend, it's not only customary to give a present as a class, but also as individuals. My daughter and I have crafted a compliment bouquet today. We made a couple of Calla Lillies (Zantedeschia) and my daughter wrote compliments in the inside of the flowers for all three teachers.



www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

I just saw that the City Gym Shorts that I posted a while ago, was featured by Strawberry Butterscotch!


Thank you, Anna! 

My Unicorn Pendant and my Bunny Basket were both featured by Creative Jewish Mom! The Unicorn was also featured by Sum of Their Stories!



Thanks, Sara and Julie!

Comments

  1. wonderful Idea! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea sure to brighten someones day! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! Hope to see ya next week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. It can be adjusted to different holidays or birthday's, and makes a great anytime gift. Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best. Looking forward to seeing more of your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a lovely idea. My kids used to just pick little poses of real flowers from the garden and make a card, I like this idea as it's personal, easier for them to keep but is inexpensive enough for when you need a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration Link Party :)

    http://artdecorationcrafting.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp