Unicorn Pendant

Maybe you remember the Pink Unicorn I crocheted a while ago for my youngest. Well, unicorns are still da bomb in this house. So my next unicorn related assignment was to make a necklace for my youngest.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

I found this idea here!

~*~



Thank you so much, Susie and Laurie!

*

Benjamin Bunny was also featured! Love that! Every time I see it, I see the kitchen of my late grandmother with that rabbit hanging beside her little pantry. The Stitchin' Mommy and Fluster Buster featured Benjamin!


 Thank you very much, Amy and Robin!

Comments

  1. I love the necklace, is there a tutorial? Thanks for sharing with us at #CCBG

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to the tutorial is beneath the picture, but it's not that comprehensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! I really like that. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this and it's so adorable. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute little unicorn. Such a pretty idea. Thanks for sharing at #handmadeMonday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp