Made It #13

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing every week that I find on Pinterest. Since I have lots of pins (that, until now, I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~

The Dr Seuss Cat is ready and welcomed with a lot of oohs and aahs by my oldest daughter, who is into cats.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

I used this pattern to make the cat.

~*~

This recipe is on my Pinterest boards for a long time. What I like about the recipe is that there's no chocolate or cacao involved, because chocolate makes every hazelnut recipe taste like Nutella. Most people would cheer only at the thought, but I'm not very fond of Nutella. I got the recipe here


~*~

My Bunny Mug Cozy was featured this week by Scrapality, by Architecture of a Mom and by April J Harris!


Thank you, Andrea, Rachel and April!

Comments

  1. I love your Cat in a Hat! I like the idea of making something from Pinterest each week. I have a board of things I want to make make this year, but there are so many projects and so little time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why I love pinterest it surely does inspire us with all it offers. WE love cat in hat here and yours looks awesome
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun challenge, you've pinned some great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Cat in the Hat is so precious - his face looks so cute - ready to have some fun! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seems like a huge challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY Party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag