Made It! #11

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing every week that I find on Pinterest. Since I have lots of pins (that, until now, I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~ 

As told last week I would make stone cacti for above the wash basin in one of the bathrooms. Because the real stuff expires after a couple of weeks in my house, making stone cacti seemed a excellent idea. Except I couldn't find stones that looked like cacti. So in the end I bought polymer clay and made cacti out of that, drew spines on it and attached little white flowers.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

There are people who love Easter bunnies and there are people who love a bunny every day of the year. Like me, *cough*. The mug beneath you can make for Easter, but you can also use the mug for the rest of the year. And although I love a bunny, I'm a grown up, so this one's for my daughter. Pinterest project for next week.



Here's the link to the pattern, in case you want one, too. 

And this is the reason I like bunnies: my handsome friend Haasje (meaning Little Hare), the Flemish Giant (you're right, I take every opportunity to show him to the public).


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am following you on pinterest now! Love your cacti :)
    #practicalmondays

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool I truly do love these cute little bunny and the cactus looks just like one
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to at least make some of the things I pin now and again. It's much easier to pin than to make though! I love your cacti, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is sooo cute, Liz! Especially now that cacti are so in fashion :)

    Have great day!

    *Maisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out great! I've been wanting to try sculpting clay. These seem like a good place to start. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag