Bunny Stakes

This week was the yearly Easter Breakfast at the school of my daughters. Nothing to make or bake this time, there was just a list of groceries hanging outside the class room to write your name after the product you want to bring. As usual I was the last mother who saw the list, so there wasn't anything left to choose; my daughter had to bring the bread. To decorate the bread tray and make it look a bit more attractive, I baked a couple of little bunny cookies and cheered them up with crocheted bunny heads.


 www.betweennapsontheporch.net



I found the pattern for the bunny heads at Natas Nest. The recipe for the cookies you can find at Martha Stewart.

 ~*~

My other bunnies were featured this week by Oui Crochet!!


Thank you so much, Susie!

Comments

  1. Adorable!!! And, great idea to "bunny-up" the bread. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! ♥ I'm very happy that you made them, thanks for linking! Happy Easter!! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute, Love it thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning and featuring on this week's hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just TOO cute!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bunnies are too cute! Thanks for stopping by the Submarine Sunday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou this week. Hope to see you again on Friday! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag