Crochet Photo Frame

On the cover of a Dutch Home Decoration Magazine I saw this cute idea to crochet frames for your pictures and such. Small project with great result!

I made this frame for a cross stitch pattern from last year. It had a wooden frame with glass, but after a fall from the wall the glass broke. The crochet frame is a great alternative! And no glass included, so can't break!

www.betweennapsontheporch.net


~*~

 My Paper Flower Bouquet was featured this week by Laurie from Laura's Crafty Life, by Andrea from The Cottage Market and by Sara from Creative Jewish Mom!!



Thanks, Laura and Andrea!

Comments

  1. Lovely cat !
    Have a great weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like my own black cat, that's why I made it :-) . Great weekend to you, too!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That's very cute -- makes me wish I knew how to crochet! Although I'm sure I could do something with a knitted edging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and cute cat!!
    Happy sunday,greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo frame... Is there anything at all one can't crochet.... Lol...

    You have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this cute little frame is just about the most adorable thing I have come across this morning. Dutch people are so creative. I love it!!! :)
    XoXoX Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Crystelle! I take this as a great compliment, since I'm Dutch, too :-) !

      Delete
  6. Love that frame! Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun idea! Thank you for linking up to The Creative Exchange. xo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - so cute! Thanks so much for sharing this at the Friday Frenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links on Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag