Box full of presents!


Did you see? Three followers this week!! YAY!! Thank you, ladies!

~*~

Today I went to the market and bought these two fabrics. 


Especially the one with the flowers is beautiful, don’t you think? I want to make two circle skirts from it. It’s been a while since I made clothes for myself, most of the time the few things that I sew are for my daughters. The shopping for my own clothes is mostly done on the internet (because you may not believe this, but I HATE shopping). I found a very easy pattern for the skirts, so I don’t expect any problems. I think the skirts will look very pretty with the petticoat I bought some weeks ago.

~*~


This weekend I’m going to visit a friend to see her little baby daughter. As a gift I made  her this paper box full of presents. The idea for the heart I found at the crafty cpa.

~*~
 
And what do you think of my flower setting for Valentine’s Day?





Comments

  1. Sooooo Cute!! We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We hope you will come back next Saturday and share another great idea! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sisters. I will be back next week. Nice day! Liz

      Delete
  2. Love your idea of a box filled with gifts. It looks fabulous all wrapped up in cellophane with the ribbons hanging down. The wavy cut on the box looks very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag